skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Top 10 Fast Cleaning Tips for Cleaning Service Businesses
- Always work clockwise around room cleaning from top to bottom and don’t retrace your steps.
- Use caddies to carry cleaning supplies throughout the home or office.
- Purchase an extra-long vacuum cord or heavy duty extension cord so that you don’t have to repeatedly plug in.
- Use both hands to clean, one for scrubbing and one for wiping.
- Let cleaning supplies do their job and don’t rinse until the cleaner has cleaned.
- Don’t keep scrubbing if stain won’t come out, move on to the next task and return with a different tool or stain remover.
- Wear headphones with upbeat and motivational music.
- Eat something first so that you have enough fuel to clean, also bring a granola bar or energy bar for a pick me up.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow freedom of movement. You’d be amazed at how much time you can waste adjusting an ill-fitting bra strap.
- Carry a garbage bag with you to empty trash as you go along.